Monday, May 2, 2011

Load by Load

This eventual move seems to be consuming not only my life but my blog. I’m sorry, but here’s more.

The plan was to move this upcoming weekend, but I have a feeling it’ll be just painting instead. Probably a good idea since it’s supposed to rain. Then again, when isn’t it supposed to rain here in the Northwest?

I figure that since I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets I can start moving over nonessentials and pretty much anything that will stay in the garage. Okay, so perhaps I should try to deodorize the garage first since the smell is ass nasty and seems to be getting worse every time I go over there. Ugh. I guess that means I will have to do that too.

Alas, until the move and probably well after, it’ll be a load by load affair, taking over whatever will fit into the Blazer whenever we go. I suppose that means the big move will have to wait until the following weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment