Monday, September 26, 2011

Dogs and Cats and Piss, Oh My!

Yesterday our male cat decided to start spraying and this morning our dog decided to leave a huge puddle in the kitchen. What the hell is going on?!

I’m not sure what stress the cat may be under, but my husband is ready to get rid of him. I’m sure it is because he is kind of a brat and doesn’t get along with our other cat or the dog, but then again none of our animals get along with each other. I cleaned out the cats water fountain and my husband cleaned out the litter boxes thoroughly, so hopefully if one or both of those two things were the culprit that will take care of the problem.

The dog on the other probably still has a urinary tract infection. Hopefully. Perhaps we need to do some blood work to rule out anything else. Blood work equals money, and money is something we don’t have. Ugh. I guess there’s just no way around it, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment