Saturday, December 31, 2011

Changes

There is nothing like New Year’s Eve. A time to reflect and a time to move on.

With the New Year just around the corner, I’ve decided it’s time for a few changes. For one, I’ll be more adventurous. Being complacent is one thing, but not living life due to fear or looking foolish is, well, silly. For that reason alone, and after talking to my sister-in-law who said I should definitely do it, I’m going to devote one blog a week to be a video blog. I have no idea how this will work or even what day of the week I should post it on, but I’m sure after a few trial and errors I will be able to figure out the kinks.

Speaking of kinks, the Jägerbombs I had last night with a bunch of my husband’s old classmates still feel like they are working their way through my system. It’s going to be an interesting day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment