Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Default

It seems that shit can’t just hit the fan once, it must come in multiples. Yay.

After losing my job, my partner’s long-term sub job was cut short and then we received a notice from the bank on our front door saying that we’ve defaulted on our mortgage. Of course, this doesn’t take into account the modification(s) we’ve been doing, so at first it seems like another case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing, but at the same time it’s still a serious matter. As much as I’d hate to lose the house and everything we’ve put into it, which yes, includes the chickens, the reality is we may not have any choice but to move.

4 comments:

  1. I am really sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you can hold onto your home and chickens. Have faith that every thing will be OK and you will both get some income. Find strength in each other and give to others (it always makes you feel better).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your rotten luck. Hopefully you will get this all straightened up soon. After all, it is the Christmas season. Heres hopeing that new jobs are around the corner and you guys will be able to grab them befor anyone else finds them. You will be in my thoughts. And keep on blogging. I love it. This doesn't sound right, just know I'm loving you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! *hugs* I'll be thinking good thoughts for you guys. Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete