Sunday, February 14, 2010

Take Time to Say Thank You

Too often we get so wrapped up in our busy lives, we forget to thank those who’ve helped us along the way. It’s not that we don’t appreciate the help, it just seems that saying so has almost gone by the wayside. On this day of love, why not take a little time out of your day to say, “Thank you.”

Thank you, Sarah and Rob, for being the best friends I could ever want.

Thank you, PJaye, for all of the challenging Scrabble games and sometimes letting me win.

Thank you, Stacey and Michele, for always thinking of us when you make plans, whether they be at your home or when you’re going somewhere.

Thank you to all my brothers and sisters, Ryan, Brandon, Ashley, Ryan, Kassidie and K.C., for giving me the best memories of childhood a person could have, and for there being so darn many of you to make mine last so long!

Thank you to my parents, Patti, Jess, Ruth and Dan, for providing me with a wonderful childhood.

Thank you to 84% of my extended family, which I won’t even try to name all of them, and you know who you are, for always being there.

And last of all, thank you, Greggy, for being everything I could ever need in a partner in life.

I love you all so very much, even though I don’t always say it, and am so very blessed to have you in my life.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Cory

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentines Day Cory (and Greggy) we are so blessed to have such awesome TRUE and loving friends.

    ReplyDelete