Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Fandango Dilemma Continues


When all else fails, go with what you’ve got. But what if what you’ve got is crap?

After realizing my original sketch for a quilt using my two Fandango Charm packs would be too small, I decided to intermix with warm pastel solids. After realizing my finances wouldn’t allow me to start this for at least another couple months, I decided to utilize solids within my stash. Now I’m at an impasse. I’m debating on whether to incorporate solid ivory squares between the four and nine patches and using ivory for the five regular nine patch squares that aren’t going to be smaller four patches for a lighter quilt, or simply changing the sizes of my original sketch to enlarge the quilt. I guess a little more fiddling is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment