Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lack of Energy

How appropriate that today’s episode of “Super Why!” is about energy of the human kind. I don’t have any.

The kids we’ve been watching, well, take a lot out of an inactive person like myself. They seem to be constantly moving because, well, they are. Of course, we have probably got one of the most child-unfriendly houses ever, full of places for little ones to impale themselves on or find ways to harm themselves or others. However, they haven’t hurt themselves yet, so I suppose it isn’t that child-unfriendly… yet.

This morning I’m having a hell of a time waking up, even my trusty sidekick, coffee, isn’t working fast enough. Perhaps I should take the advice of the “Super Why!” gang and eat some fruits and vegetables. Then again, I don’t know if it is all that wise to take advice from a group of kids and a pig, which makes me want to ask, “Why is the “Super Why!” group made up of three kids with magical powers and a pig who doubles as a construction worker? I guess I’ll need to go eat a banana to have the energy to research this. For now, I’ve got to go get the munchkins ready for church.

No comments:

Post a Comment