Monday, August 13, 2012

Editing Home Movies


Home movies from when we were kids are always fun to watch. However, VHS isn’t the best format for preservation.

After watching the movie Super 8, my husband and I were talking about the movies we used to make as kids. A couple years ago, we had mostly gone through our VHS collection and transferred everything to DVD using our DVR. Wow, that’s a lot of initials for technology, isn’t it? Anyway, after watching Super 8 again, we both started getting a bit nostalgic about those old movies to the point where my husband actually started cataloging all the DVDs with which takes of each scene to use in the final versions of his movies. While I don’t have nearly the collection he has, I plan on doing the same with what I’ve got. 

No comments:

Post a Comment