Thursday, August 23, 2012

Miscommunication


Do you ever have a day where you think, “Ah! A day off! Splendid!” and then get a frantic phone call from work wondering where the hell you are? That’d be me yesterday.

Normally I have Wednesdays off. Even the schedule says I have Wednesdays off. So without much thought, even though the person who normally works the Wednesday morning shift at the clinic was going flying out of state that morning, I figured I had the day off. Alas, I must have said I’d work it and, well, forgotten about it. Crap.

My memory isn’t what it used to be, so it appears from now on if we make plans or change anything, I have to write it down in a place I can find it and see it EVERYDAY like a calendar or on the refrigerator. On top of it all, I think I’m getting sick too. Double crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment