Monday, March 26, 2012

Finished Product

When you stop enjoying what you do it becomes quite apparent it might be time to quit. But when the end results are amazing people around you wonder why you’d even think such things.

After days of no sleep and stressing out over finances from this cake, it was finally finished yesterday morning. I am glad. This cake has been eating away at me for a week. I mean, in the end I did get paid what I was going to ask for it so that worked out at least, but I don’t know if I can do this again for a while. As much as I’d love to help my friends out who need a wedding cake (and these are the ones willing to pay for it, not the generalization of people I made an example of a few days ago) it isn’t worth the stress of finding time between my job and other obligations. However, I must say the cake turned out rather cute and was perfect for the occasion it was for.



No comments:

Post a Comment