Thursday, March 1, 2012

Snow


March snow is much more prevalent in the Northwest than December or January. Still, it’s not very helpful on a workday.

Don’t get me wrong, I like snow. However, I do not like how so many people drive in the snow and try to kill me. I don’t know if the drivers are doing it on purpose or if it is indeed just a gravitational pull toward a red Hyundai Elantra, but I do know that whenever I have to drive in the snow, people around me drive like maniacs. Of course, there is a little bit of satisfaction in seeing them down the road a bit stuck in a ditch. 

1 comment:

  1. I also like the snow, but a late winter one I don't. Everyone is so spring minded, and the spring bulbs have all burst forth, the snow is just crushing.

    So much for getting more mud on me planting the late spring/early summer tubers in the ground.

    ReplyDelete