Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookie Baking Day!

Today we are going over to our good friends’s house for our annual cookie baking day. I can’t hardly wait.

However, first things first, I have to go sign papers at my new employer this morning and pick up a few snacks to bring with us after that. We’ve got quite a few things ready to go, so it shouldn’t be the Bake-A-Thons we’ve had Christmases past, and we’ve narrowed down our selections. Still, that means we’ll have more time for decorating sugar cookies and eating Beer Cheese Soup and chatting.

I knew I should’ve packed everything we need to bring with us last night, but alas, I did not. Instead I’m sure we’ll be furiously putting everything into bags when I get home and probably forget something. It’s life. I just need to remember to bring my Peppermint Bark pieces that I crumbled instead of tried to melt back together for some delicious sounding Peppermint Bark Brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment