Sunday, January 2, 2011

Unmotivated

Yesterday my partner and I had aspirations of cleaning the house and putting away all the Christmas stuff. We got so far as washing the dishes.

I know what it is. I mean, the older I get the less I am able to stay awake past eleven at night. Pushing that to almost three in the morning will wreak havoc for days to come on my sleep schedule, as today when the alarm went off for us to get ready for church and my partner turned it off went back to bed and we woke up two hours later. Yes, I will admit that I love my sleep. Without it I can’t focus on much more than a television show or, as I actually did, three episodes of True Blood I’d Netflixed.

So I suppose today we will actually have to start putting some of this stuff away. I was originally thinking I’d like to get the North Pole Village done first, but sitting next to the Christmas tree right now and not being able to see around it, perhaps it should get packed before. You know, in case we don’t get around to finishing everything today. Which, let’s be honest, is a rather high probability!

No comments:

Post a Comment