Monday, January 3, 2011

Waking Up

Ugh, it must be Monday. I can’t seem to wake up from my sleepless night.

I’m not sure why, but Sunday nights are the hardest for me sleep-wise. I’m certain it is because I tend to not do a whole lot on Sundays, thus prompting me not to expel enough energy to produce sleepiness. Alas, yesterday was extra lazy. Although we did get the tree and village put away, so it wasn’t all wasted. Okay, so I helped put the tree away and watched as my partner packed up the North Pole Village into their appropriate boxes.

Honestly, the worst part is waking up and thinking you’ve got hours left to fall back asleep and then the alarm goes off. Unless you’ve got an iPhone, then your alarm may not go off. Just saying. Anyway, it sucks. It means a busy day on less sleep. But the one good thing to come from a Sleepless Sunday? A Monday full night’s slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment