Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day Off

I’ve got the day off and while some people may look at that and squeal with delight, I’ve got work to do. Especially on my sister’s baby-to-be’s quilt and baby shower cake.

It is always nice to have a day off in the middle of the week… until you realize you’re going to have a busy weekend. That, of course, means that chores that would normally wait until the weekend will have to be started and groceries bought and laundry done and chickens fed and watered and the coop cleaned out and checks to deposit in the bank and so on and so forth until my mind decides it can only focus on one or two things or it’ll collapse in on itself.

So, with that, I’m probably going to have to make a priority list. Priorities for today include the following: Groceries, just in case Snowmageddon Snowpocalypse Arctic Blast 2011 comes true (thanks Anni for getting that title stuck in my head); baby quilt finished for the baby shower Saturday; a rough sketch done for the cake for the baby shower. Small list equals a better chance of completing it. More coffee equals a better chance of not being Mr. Grumpypants if I don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment