Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow

It’s here… snow. And with it the entire region freaks out.


I got a text message from a coworker asking if I could make it into work because, well, she couldn’t. I’ve seen her car and she’s probably right. She drives one of those no-power compact sedans you see in ditches whenever something like this winter storm occurs. Of course, I can’t necessarily say this is a storm. I mean, there’s snow on the ground but no more than a couple inches and it certainly didn’t pile on all that quickly. It certainly doesn’t look like the Snowmageddon Snowpocalypse Arctic Blast 2011 we’ve been warned about for the last week, but it sure is pretty to look at.


I’m still waiting for my coworker to text me back but more than likely she woke up, saw the snow, told herself FTS (child friendly version only today due to snow day, to which I apologize to my Aussie friends who are probably all like, “WTF, mate?”) texted me and went back to bed. Or is outside making snow people.

On a side note, Happy Birthday, Dad! Be safe driving out there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment