Sunday, May 15, 2011

Moving Day

Today is the day of the big move. The universe has decided it must rain all day long.

Besides the fact that we are completely unprepared to move, a large part of me still doesn’t believe that we spent our last night in this house already. Of course, once the beds are moved to the new house I’m sure reality will set in. But really, as long as the new house has a mattress and a coffee maker and some clothes I should be good.

Alas, time to get ready to get stuff moved. It is quite possible this will be the first post not to make it on the day I wrote it, which means I will have offset an over 500 continuous days of blogging. Oh well, the sacrifices we make when there are other priorities. At least I was able to write it, which is really what this whole experiment is about.

1 comment: