Thursday, May 12, 2011

Annoyed

Today is packed with stuff I need to get done and the place to do it is the new house. Naturally there would be a problem.

With all that is going on with the move and the busyness that is ensuing with all that entails, there isn’t much room for inconvenience. Especially when the inconvenience comes in the form of an email from the college I’m scheduled to start attending saying that, yet again, they need more information for my financial aid. Honestly, I filled out and turned in every possible piece of paperwork so I haven’t the slightest clue what they could be missing.

However, today is already busy with cable guy, carpet cleaners, natural gas, unpacking and assembling a pantry because we are moving into a house with less cabinets and drawers than our current house, something neither of us thought possible. Alas, it was an excuse to go to IKEA, where today while the random people will be doing their jobs I’ll attempt turning a wardrobe into said pantry. The plan should work, but if it doesn’t then it will either end up in the garage or the boys’s room. Hey, for $49.99 I couldn’t pass up the deal for that much extra storage space in a house severely lacking it.

I just hope I can focus on the task at hand and not dwell on the fact that this whole financial aid fiasco is really starting to piss me off. Actually it started to piss me off in February after the third attempt fell through because the deadline had passed before they informed me I needed to fill out another form for more information that was out of date because the deadline had already passed. I take that back, I wasn’t pissed, I was simply annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment