Saturday, December 17, 2011

One Week

While there are presents under the tree, and perhaps I should simply leave it at that, part of me wants to do more this Christmas. Then again, why stress?

With only one week until Christmas, it is only natural to feel the pressure to finish up those projects or grand plans before the day arrives. For us professional procrastinators, however, the one week mark is typically the starting point. Part of me is wondering just how far I can push this out while another part of me is freaking out that there are indeed only seven days left. I suppose I wouldn’t freak out so much if I had any clue just what I was going to do. Maybe this quilty… I mean guilty… feeling will go away after we have our annual Bake-a-thon next Wednesday with our good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment