Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Productivity Versus Laziness

It has been said that choosing the lesser of two evils is better. I beg to diff… Damn cat! Get out of my coffee!

As much as I’d love to make today productive, I’ve got a feeling I’ll be fighting the urge to simply be lazy. However, considering I did nothing after work yesterday perhaps I should reconsider. After all, with so little time before Christmas and so much going on between now and then, it might be a good idea to take advantage of a little free time.

Address Christmas cards; plan a menu for Saturday; figure out what to bring for the work Christmas party Sunday; decorate the house some more; clean, clean, clean! Drinking coffee and watching The Vampire Diaries sounds better. And easier. And my head is stuffy, nose is runny and throat is sore so I don’t want to do anything right now. Alas, priorities must be taken and this time of year doesn’t allow for much downtime. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment