Saturday, July 7, 2012

Magic Mike

We went to the movies last night. I’ll give you a two word clue as to what it was.

My husband and I saw Magic Mike last night. It was kind of a date night for us which started with sushi, the movie, and then dessert at Red Robin where apparently a few others who had seen the movie were talking about it. Our server had seen it twice. She was awesome. The theater itself was pretty full, packed mostly with women, but there were also about a dozen guys including us who were there to watch the movie as well. I think it would be safe to say that half of those guys saw it because they wanted to and the other half looked like they were dragged by their girlfriends. The movie itself was entertaining, but I have to say the audience was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment