Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Decorating

With Christmas just a few short weeks away we should have our tree up and the house decorated. However this weekend was just too busy for it.

I’m thinking that sometime this week I’ll start getting out the Christmas decorations and swap out the fall décor. I don’t know just how much decorating we will do this year, but I want to get it started, get the few presents we have wrapped and under the tree, and get into the spirit of the season.

If time allows, I’d also like to get my Christmas quilt done, using Moda’s Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey, which also means I should start it. I’m planning on using a very simple pattern for this quilt, but as of yet don’t know what it will be. More than likely since I am using two Charm packs I’ll stick to the 5 inch squares and possibly make a quilt similar to the dog’s sofa quilt, just doubled using some Kona White for filler. We’ll see. I may end up making an elaborate work of art, although, admittedly, that is quite doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment