Sunday, November 28, 2010

When Busy Weekends End

Seriously, even with five days off for the holiday, I feel like today should be Saturday. Alas, it’s already Sunday.

Between hosting a Thanksgiving dinner, out of town family for the weekend, tree lighting & concert Friday and a family brunch yesterday, it feels like this extended weekend has been flying by too fast. But then again it has been a long time since we’ve had a busy weekend like this, and I have to admit it has been fun.

However, today after the family leaves and the house gets cleaned and rearranged back to how we normally have it, I originally wanted to start decorating for Christmas but think that might be best left for next weekend. We’ll see. Personally I think I’d rather not leave the house or do anything of substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment