Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Boxes

Our dining room is currently filled with boxes. Most of them are still empty.

After going through the craft room and sorting between Keeps and Sells, I started packing up my fabric I’m keeping, about the only things not currently in boxes. Let me just say that while packing a large box filled with fleece is manageable, a large box filled with quilting fabric is not so much. But at least it is boxed and ready to move, right?

With one of the kiddos here for the last few days and other one since last night, and working, packing hasn’t been much of a priority. And with our fifteen year anniversary quickly approaching, as in two days, and the next day my stepmom’s birthday, the day after my sister’s birthday and the day after that my grandpa’s birthday, I’m uncertain when I’ll be able to start packing again. However, a room full of empty boxes are begging to be filled, so perhaps after the munchkins go to bed tonight we’ll start packing up some books or other stuff we won’t need to use in the immediate future. Who knows, maybe we’ll find a few “treasures” along the way to get rid of.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your move. I did it across country and back. It's doable believe it or not.

    Thank you for the comment on the hoop. It's very nice and surprisingly inexpensive at $25.00 dollars plus shipping. It is 1/4" shorter in height then the standard. I don't find it to be an issue... just a heads up if you ever order.

    ReplyDelete