Thursday, April 28, 2011

Push!

At 6:33 this morning I received the following text (left intact, mind you, so bear with the grammatical errors eating away at my heart as I type this): “update I’m finally at 10 centimeters!!! at 48 hrs of labor I got the epidural n its wonderful just getting ready to push!” Push her out already!

Here’s the thing, people like to bet on who will be the closest to guessing when the baby is due and this baby was no exception. I hate this because my answer usually upsets the mother-to-be. Why, might you ask? Because while most of the people in the room are saying a matter of hours, I quietly said Thursday. Her water broke before 5 am Tuesday. Everyone thought I was evil, but alas, I’m just correct.

So perhaps, just perhaps tomorrow there will finally be pictures to post of the baby. But until then, Push, Kassidie, push!

1 comment: