Saturday, April 2, 2011

Papers

Today we sign papers for the new house we’ll be renting. It’ll be bittersweet.

Part of me wants to jump for joy we were even able to get a house without a credit check and the other part of me is angry for the situation that got us to this point in the first place. Ultimately, however, I know it’ll be for the best. The house has too many problems and we are in no way financially able to tackle those costs and the mortgage, especially for a house that we owe so much more than it is worth.

But I have to say, taking this next step means we are getting that much closer to moving, and we aren’t even close to ready for that. I just hope that my husband vacuums and does the dishes while I’m at work and before the guy comes over so he doesn’t think we are complete slobs. Yes, he’s coming here to have us sign the papers. Good thing we haven’t let the place completely go to shit, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment