Friday, June 15, 2012

Coworker's Quilt

When I decided to make a quilt for my coworker who will be leaving in a month and a half to attend college, I didn’t think too much of it. Now that I actually have to start working on it, I’m having doubts.

Do you ever have the voices in your head go over every possible scenario before making a decision? Seriously, it’s like a soap opera in my brain that will go through the extreme and mundane consequences if I decide to do something. Very annoying. Anyway, after all was said and done, I still feel like making my coworker a quilt would be the right thing to do. She will be alone in a place she’s never been, away from all of the family and friends and everything she’s used to. I think that is quilt-worthy. So I suppose that means I need to come up with a design, nothing too complicated or anything, with the fabric I picked out and get to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment