Saturday, June 9, 2012

Graduation

It seems like kids go from kindergarten to high school graduation in a flash. Well, that is, until you stop to think about all the crazy antics they did between those years.

Last night my husband and I attended Ridgefield High School’s graduation and said farewell to some of his (and my) favorite students. I sincerely hope he keeps in touch with a few of them. This particular graduation meant a lot to him since this was the graduating class from when he student taught them as freshman. While I am saddened that I won’t be able to see some of these amazing kids perform in plays and musicals, I know that they are going to go on to do great things. Congratulations Class of 2012! May your dreams be ever present in your future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment