Thursday, June 21, 2012

Patterns


I spent last night searching through books and the internet for a quilt pattern. I probably could have had the quilt top done in the same amount of time.

When it comes to quilt patterns that you know the final product will be for a specific person, you want it to be something that reminds you of that person. Or maybe that’s just me. I don’t know. I’m thinking that I may just have to actually be creative and come up with something on my own.

For the quilt itself I’m using various M’Liss prints I got on clearance for three dollars a yard from her My Pet’s, Friends Fur Ever and Look at Me! lines. The prints are fun and the style reminds me of the coworker the quilt will be for. Honestly, I’m probably overthinking this whole process. I should just slap a bunch of squares together and call it good, right? Ugh. Thinking is hard. Alas, the search will continue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment