Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lists


Lists are good for a great many things. Crossing things off that list, however, requires actual work.

Every now and then it is a good idea to make a list of things you want to accomplish. Some people make lists for their life goals, summer vacations, places to see, etc. I make grocery lists. I make To Do Lists. Let’s face it, I make boring lists. It is a rare day that I make a list that will be used for fun and adventure. Perhaps I should attempt to make one. Perhaps I should try to see what will happen if I actually plan on doing something. Perhaps I should just finish up one of the oh, so many projects I’ve started without completing. Or maybe I just need to make a list of stuff I want to do over the next couple days since I have them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment