Thursday, January 5, 2012

Foolish Filmmaking

Yesterday I decided to film most of my day. Okay, actually just a small part of it.

In an effort to keep my interest in documenting the everyday, I decided to employ the powers of the video feature on my camera. I started off the morning in my usual way, making coffee and feeding the animals and blogging. And once I was done with that, it was time to get started on this unscripted documentary filmmaking experiment.

The first episode is me giving our dog Lucy a bath. Exciting, yes. Actually, not really. But then again, rarely is life. However, I also filmed my first endeavor to use my 1963 Singer Touch & Sew Deluxe Zig-Zag Model 600 Sewing Machine to do free-motion quilting. That two-part video will be ready next week. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment