Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Importance of Drinking

My brain feels like a rock. I definitely didn’t drink enough water yesterday.

Throughout the day most people drink. Coffee, tea, water, milk, juice, whatever. The point is most people keep themselves hydrated. Me on the other hand, I don’t like to drink while I’m at work because, well, my Irish bladder can’t hold it. I have my coffee in the morning and tend to drink about three glasses of water after I get home between then and bedtime. Yesterday, however, I only had one and today I’m paying for it. My brain is shriveled! My body is sore! My fingers are having to press the BACKSPACE button more times than I can count just writing this!

So I’ve decided, Irish bladder be damned! I WILL drink more water, if for no other reason than to never feel like this again. Okay, so this will probably last a few days and then I’ll be back to my usual pattern. Let’s face it. I’m a creature of habit and I have bad habits. And hate having to pee every five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment