Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Projects

Now that all the holiday hustle and bustle is over, it’s time once again to focus on unfinished projects. But with so many of them, it may be hard to figure out just where to pick up again!

Let’s see what I’ve got on my To-Do List… the Desperate Housewife’s Quilt blocks I’m terribly behind on; the Fall Quilt that I need to find a quilt hoop for so I can begin hand quilting; the Uninspired Quilt needs to be sandwiched and quilted (although with a lackluster name like Uninspired, it is no wonder I haven’t!); the Frog and Fairy Quilt that was commissioned months ago desperately needs to be quilted and sent off to the recipient before the baby arrives; my 17th Birthday Quilt top my mother made me also needs a backing and quilted before the end of the year, especially since I turn 35 in March. These are just the unfinished quilt projects I’ve got that I want to (or need to) finish by year’s end and don’t include the ones I want to get started this year.



I suppose if I made a plan and accounted for when to do everything it would be beneficial. Supposedly. If I were to make a plan today, it would include a trip to Country Manor, my local quilt shop, to find a quilt hoop with the gift certificate my husband got me for Christmas. Maybe I’ll even pick up a couple balls of perle cotton too. Actually, that is my plan. Now I suppose the only way to fulfill said plan would be to get dressed and ready for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment