Monday, May 28, 2012

Bwainz!


Sometimes it would be nice if my brain would shut off. I mean, not literally because then I would be dead.

Focusing on a particular subject at any given moment takes a lot of willpower. I wonder if it would help if my name was Will? Damn it! Take the title of this post, for instance. I originally had it titled “Brains” but in my head all I can hear is a zombie-like voice saying it which changes the R and S into a W and Z and I couldn’t get that out of my damn head until I actually changed the title to fit the image. I don’t think it is Attention Deficit Disorder or anything, just my overactive imagination at play telling me I need to write more fiction and watch less television.


1 comment:

  1. If your name was Will you'd have to run screaming in terror every time someone said, "Fire at will."

    ReplyDelete