Thursday, May 10, 2012

Buttons


The thing about saying I’m going to be productive means the probability of me actually being productive drops by a factor of ten. It’s sad, really.

So productivity and I aren’t friends. However, I did manage to sew on the buttons for my husband’s clown vest! I even, if you can believe it, managed to also sew the button holes too! Of course, most of my day was spent watching movies on Netflix. I’m not sure why, but my motivation as of late has been a little, well, absent. Whether it is the prospect of having to move again or that mid-spring-you-should-be-doing-something-outside I’m not certain.


Perhaps what I need to do is make a plan with rewards; if I do this then I can do that. Of course, I’m a spontaneous person in that manner. I can’t spring on creativity. It’s the same with writing. I don’t plan what I’m going to write about, I just sit down, come up with a topic and start typing… as if that wasn’t obvious by this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment