Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to Reality

Back to life. Back to reality.

Okay, so as soon as I typed those words, flashbacks from my teenage years popped into my head of listening to Soul II Soul, and subsequently En Vogue, sing the song of the same name. However, now that the out of town vacations of summer are over, it is time to do just that. Time to get back to work, back to cleaning, back to church, back to meetings and yard work and planning and decorating and quilting and everything else that goes along with life.

However, I must admit that a small part of me wishes we were still in Idaho. Even though I spend a good amount of time in the kitchen with my husband’s mom while I’m there, between that and the conversations that ensue are sorely missed once home. I feel so lucky to count them as family. But, alas, now it is time to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment