Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Funk Strikes Back

Just when I think I’m stepping out of the funk I’ve been in, the funk strikes back. Stupid brain.

It’s all in my head, that much I know. However, it affects my entire life. I don’t want to do anything but curl up into a ball and watch TV. Well, not really since there isn’t much on the television worth watching since it has become mostly “reality” television. If I wanted to watch a bunch of white trash people try to get laid I’d go to a family reunion.

Perhaps I just need to quit allowing myself downtime, because, well, it always gets me down. I sincerely doubt it is depression, though it wouldn’t surprise me if it was considering the crap we’ve been through the last couple years. Hopefully this weekend getaway will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment