Friday, March 4, 2011

Baking

Today’s Challenge: 400 cupcakes! The Rules: Must be various flavors and must be delicious!

Do you ever take on different projects and then realize that after everyone has finally decided on a date that all those projects are needed on the same day? I find this happens far more often than I’m comfortable with. Oh well, at least the smaller order will seem more like part of the larger order in the grand scheme of things.

It’s times like this that I wish I had a convection oven and professional sized muffin tins. To be able to pump out two to four times the cupcakes would be a great time saver. I’m sure if I had two 24-capacity tins in our current oven at the same time they’d cook okay if they were swapped a little over halfway through baking, but part of me doesn’t even want to take the risk or potential setback if they don’t.

Alas, I need to start baking. Four-hundred cupcakes await creation. Even if it means only twenty-four at a time.

1 comment:

  1. You will be very busy. Take a photo of your finished works of art. I would love to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete