Thursday, March 3, 2011

Something's Lacking

I realize my blog posts of late haven’t really focused on homemaking.
Foreclosure will do that, I suppose.

To be perfectly honest I couldn’t tell you the last time I cleaned something other than the shower because it just gets way too moldy and mildewy far quicker than it should. No outside maintenance, no indoor maintenance, no windows washed or floors mopped. Just the bare necessities like dishes, laundry and the occasional vacuuming. So in case you’re wondering where all those helpful new tips I’ve discovered are, I haven’t discovered any since we found out the bank is auctioning off the house. Seriously, what would be the point?

Here in the Northern Hemisphere it is almost Spring and time for Spring cleaning and vegetable and flower garden planting and such and I’ve got nothing for ya’ll. Oh, sure, I can tell you it is time to start harvesting the remainder of your leeks if you still have them in the veggie garden and plant this year’s crop or prep the beds for peas, carrots, lettuces and the such, but it’ll just be a bad reminder that we probably won’t be able to have a garden. Or I can tell you that it is time to have the vents cleaned either professionally or vacuumed out yourself, but why would we do that for the bank that is taking back our house not because we didn’t qualify for a home loan modification but because they were constantly losing our paperwork we were sending them every few weeks? Sorry for the bitterness. I’m obviously grumpy this morning.

So I apologize for not relaying helpful tips and shortcuts and instead droning on about needing to pack and house-searching and every once in a while having a pity-fest. I really can’t wait to move and be done with this chapter and progress on to the next one.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, things happen for a reason. I work at the post office, and I have had several customers coming in complaining about the same thing. That the companies they are dealing with are run by idiots. You send them the papers they want, making someone even sign for them, and then the company saying they never got them. helllloooooo!!!! The idiots of the world will bring this country to a standstill, because no one knows how to do anything anymore unless it involves a computer and pushing of a button or two. So keep your chin held high, good things will come your way.

    ReplyDelete