Sunday, March 6, 2011

Parties

Yesterday I had the privilege to not only make cupcakes for but attend two fabulous parties. Funnily there wasn’t much difference between the 90th birthday and the Mardi Gras one.

Both parties we went to yesterday had a lot of the same elements. They both had more people than could physically fit into the spaces they were held. They both had lots of live music from various singers, musicians and wannabes. They both had food and they both had cake… specifically cake made by me.









However, as much fun as it was to make nearly 400 cupcakes and a sheet cake carved into the shape of a piano, it was much more fun sitting back and relaxing with good friends enjoying a rather full day of celebrations. I only hope that I figure out what I’m teaching this morning in Sunday School before church starts!

1 comment: