Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday

I’m not a terribly big fan of Mondays. At the same time, I’m also not a big fan of mornings, so when the two are combined, it sucks.

I couldn’t tell you when or how it is that I became a non-morning person as I’ve nearly always had a job that started in the morning. Unless, of course, that is the culprit. I think a big part of it is that I don’t feel like my body even starts to function until around noon. However, on the flip side, I’m also not a night person either. I can’t stay up all night or party. So I suppose that puts me in the realm of afternoon person, something quite overlooked by society.

Alas, it is Monday morning, and though I may find the work week has come too soon as usual, it is time to get on with it. I just hope my yawning subsides and my coffee kicks in before I get to work.

1 comment:

  1. I am not a morning person, nor a night person either! Afternoon people unite! xo

    ReplyDelete