Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

It’s Halloween and I’ve got nothing. No costume, no ideas, nothing.

This isn’t at all surprising that I have no costume ideas or plans since all of my costume stuff was still at the old house when they took it back. My fault, yes, for leaving it all there. We still have all the makeup so perhaps I will be able to throw something together, just not exactly sure what.

Anyway, I don’t know why but I’m just not in the Halloween spirit this year. I tried. Honestly I tried. I even decorated the front porch with lights and cobwebs before bed last night hoping that would get me in the mood, but alas it has just made me tired this morning. Maybe after my coffee kicks in and I’ve showered my mood will be different and I’ll be inspired. If not, I guess I can always wear my Mickey Mouse Halloween scrubs again to work. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment