Saturday, October 1, 2011

Working Cake In

Sometimes life makes you juggle. I’m not a very good juggler.

One of the most difficult things about working and running a business on the side is finding out a good balance between the two that satisfies your bank account and your sanity. Most small business owners lack both. I definitely fall into that category.

Anyway, so I’ve got a cake for Sunday that I’m making and of course have to work not only today but the people the cake is for are taking us to a hockey game tonight. This squeezes my window of decorating opportunity even more than normal. I suppose it doesn’t help that it is for a wedding reception either. I’m going to make it as easy as I can on myself and take any shortcuts only I would notice. Hopefully my window doesn’t come crashing down on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment