Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Time to Organize


I think it is time to reorganize my craft room. My sewing space is really getting out of hand.


Okay, so perhaps my creativity has taken a slump because, well, my space has gotten all frumpy. I mean, this room isn’t exactly inspirational to begin with, but damn, I can at least clean up the crap piled up that either isn’t being used or was leftover from a long-completed project. I guess the only way it is going to get done is by getting off my ass and doing it.

This kind of feels like my life right now.

Messy.

Chaotic.

Unfocused.

Perhaps I need to organize myself as well while I’m at it. Then again, that might take quite some time to accomplish, whereas the room will probably only take a matter of minutes. Still, it is worth beginning the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment