Saturday, February 11, 2012

Zombie

Lately it feels as though I’ve been nothing more than a zombie. Except, of course, without that whole eating human brains thing.

I don’t know why, but I haven’t had much enthusiasm with doing a whole lot lately. It could be all the rain we’ve been getting or it could simply be that I don’t really feel like doing a whole lot. All I do know is that it needs to stop. I’ve got stuff I want to do and projects I want to start and projects I want to finish.

I want I want I want!

One can bitch about it or one can take action. I like to do both, but the latter is the more productive of the two options, even if the former is usually more enjoyable in the short term. I guess we’ll see what today may bring… after work and a town hall meeting on Marriage Equality that I recently found out my church wants me to help represent them on the panel. This should be interesting since, again, zombie. That and I’m terrified of public speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment