Friday, February 10, 2012

Toilet Paper Project

I’m in the middle of a project involving toilet paper. I’ll allow you to use your imagination.

Sometimes a little silliness in the quilting world is in order. I decided to indeed join in on the fun of designing a cover for the humble toilet paper roll. Actually, I got a little ambitious with my undertaking and it will actually cover two rolls, but alas, the more the merrier, right?

Since I decided to just wing it, my measurements are a little wonky. This is what happens when you just jump into a project or at least to me anyway. Working out the kinks is part of the fun/stress of quilting. No pictures just yet because I’m trying to keep the end results a surprise until I enter it into the competition.

What?! There’s an actual competition going on for this thing? Why yes there is. Jane over at Want it, Need it, Quilt! (http://quiltjane.blogspot.com) is hosting Dress Up Your Roll. I’m entering a little late in the game (it started over a month ago) but will have it done by tonight or tomorrow to enter.


No comments:

Post a Comment