I didn’t get as far as I had hoped on making the puppets yesterday. And not a single person is shocked.
First off, it’s not my fault I didn’t get the two smaller puppets done. Okay, yes it is. After picking out the fleece to use from my stash I brought in from the garage, I realized I still had to locate the actual pattern itself. I would have just printed off another one, but alas, out of ink. Anyway, I found the box with the patterns and began tracing the body, ears and arms. And then it was time to start dinner. Yes, I did get started a little late as there were too many chores to be done, but after dinner I finished up the bodies, flipped them inside out and now they are awaiting their mouthpieces and foam “skulls”. Tonight I should have them mostly put together except for hair and costumes.