Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Time to Quit


Sometimes it is best to quit while you’re ahead. Other times it is best to quit in order to get ahead.

I’m quitting this blog. There, I said it. After eight-hundred-twenty-five consecutive days of blogging, it is time to close this chapter and move on. To what, you might ask? Well for starters, to spend all that money I won in the Mega Millions lottery!

Thank you to all for the support throughout the years!

Cory













April Fools!




In all seriousness, I think I’m going to refocus my efforts to finishing my husband’s clown vest, making three puppets for an upcoming high school play, work on That 70s quilt and make a block or two from The Desperate Housewife’s Quilt (http://quiltjane.blogspot.com). With him being sick, our plans to go to his mom’s for a few days have been scrapped, but I still have the time off. Who knows, maybe we’ll take a day trip if he’s feeling better in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment