Sunday, April 22, 2012

Poor Puppy Parents


April fourteenth was our dog Lucy’s birthday. We completely forgot to celebrate.

Last Saturday was, well, very busy. My husband was away at Ridgefield High School’s spring musical rehearsal pretty much the entire day and I worked and came home, finished up cupcakes and left to go deliver them and watch the last run through of the play. Basically her birthday was her being ignored the entire day. I feel like crap.

But is it too late? Never! Today I’m planning on making her dinner to last the week of fish, potatoes, carrots, peas and blueberries, all some of her favorite things. Hopefully she won’t notice that we are celebrating a week late, but something tells me with how much attention she was begging for last week that she knows we forgot it. [guilt]

No comments:

Post a Comment