Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sluggish

I can’t seem to wake up this morning. On top of that, someone called in at work and they want me to help cover her shift.

I don’t know what it is, weather, allergies or something different altogether, but the last few days I’ve been rather sluggish. Part of me wishes it would just go away so I can get on with my day and the other part of me just wants to crawl back in to bed and sleep.

Maybe I need to do something creative to get my mojo going again. Quilt or embroider or both as in the case of the baby blanket I started for my newest nephew and have yet to finish and send off to him. Alas, all will have to wait. Work beckons along with the boys’s soccer practice after that. Soon, perhaps. Soon. In the meantime, I suppose I will have to be content being a slug.

No comments:

Post a Comment